These documents supplement the support you get from our programs and tutors. A larger list of resources, including resources for online learning, can be found on our OneDrive.
Budget your time by tracking your schedule for a week.
Be more realistic about your time budget by previewing assignments..
Plan out your week to better manage your time!
Get an overview of your semester to help prepare for the busy weeks.
Turbo-charge your to-do list with this strategy.
Use to determine which tasks to work on first.
Learn how to better organize your email inbox and create filters.
Time Management and Overcoming Procrastination
Managing your time is the first step in keeping your semester manageable.
- Key components of time management
- Overcome procrastination by setting SMART goals
- Increase productivity with a Pomodoro timer or using an Eisenhower matrix
Other Study Aids
- Active versus passive learning
- Managing the never-ending cycle of midterms
- Overcoming procrastination
- Overcoming test anxiety
- The Study Cycle
- Best study spaces on campus
Find more resources hosted on our OneDrive account:
- Online learning strategies
- Note taking
- Writing papers