PILOT Registration –
UPDATE – Due to an unforeseen technical difficulty, registration will be delayed until Friday, August 30th at 9pm. Please accept our apologies.
Registration will go live Friday, August 30th at 9pm. An email will also be sent to students enrolled in PILOT-supported courses by noon on Thursday, August 29th with registration information or you can register via our website at 9pm.
To register, select the PILOT Registration link above. Please note, it will go live at 9pm on Friday, August 30th. When you click on the link, you will be prompted to create an account. You will need the following information – Hopkins Student ID, JHU Email, Grad Year and a username and password.
Participants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in multiple courses, you will have the option to select them from the list of supported courses.
Registration will close on Sunday, September 1st at 9pm and placement emails will be sent with session information by Friday, September 6, 2019.
All members meet for 1.5-2 hours weekly as a group with their team leader. You are expected to attend every session. Two excused absences are allowed during the semester, after which you will be dropped from the program.
If you would like to drop your PILOT Learning session, please contact Ariane Kelly.
- Calculus I (Biology and Social Sciences)
- Calculus II (For Biological and Social Science)
- Calculus I (For Physical Sciences and Engineering)
- Calculus II (For Physical Sciences and Engineering)
- Calculus III
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations and Applications
- Introductory Chemistry I (Dr. Tolman)
- Introductory Chemistry I (Dr. Thyagarajan)
- Organic Chemistry I (Dr. Falzone)
- Organic Chemistry I (Dr. Townsend)
- Organic Chemistry I (Dr. Greenberg)
- Physics I (For Physical Sciences and Engineering)
- Physics I (For Physical Sciences and Engineering) Active Learning (AL)
- Physics II (For Physical Sciences and Engineering)
- Physics I (Biology and Social Sciences)
- Gateway Computing: JAVA
- Discrete Math
- Statistical Analysis I
- Spanish Elements II
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Public Health Biostatistics
- Elements of Macroeconomics
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations (LADE)