PILOT Registration — Click on the course below to register for a session.
Registration for the Spring 2020 semester, will go live on the first day of classes, which is Monday, January 27, 2020 at 9pm and close on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 12pm EST.
Participants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in multiple courses, you will have the option to select them from the list of supported courses.
All members meet for 1.5-2 hours weekly as a group with their team leader. You are expected to attend every session. Two excused absences are allowed during the semester, after which you will be dropped from the program.
If you would like to drop your PILOT Learning session, please contact Kristen Heisey.
- Calculus I (Biology and Social Sciences)
- Calculus II (For Biological and Social Science)
- Calculus II (For Physical Sciences and Engineering)
- Calculus III
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations and Applications
- Introductory Chemistry II – Dr. Sunita
- Introductory Chemistry II – Dr. Karlin
- Organic Chemistry II – Dr Falzone
- Organic Chemistry II – Dr. Lectka
- Physics I (For Physical Sciences and Engineering)
- Physics II (For Physical Sciences and Engineering)
- Physics II (For Physical Sciences and Engineering) Active Learning (AL)
- Physics II (Biology and Social Sciences)
- Gateway Computing: JAVA
- Discrete Math
- Statistical Analysis I
- Statistical Analysis II
- Spanish Elements II
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Elements of Microeconomics
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations (LADE)
Did you miss registration?
Registration will close on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 12pm EST. If you have missed registration you may join our waitlist.