Participants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in multiple courses, you will have the option to select them from the list of supported courses.
All members meet once per week for 1.5-2 hours weekly as a group with their team leader. You are expected to attend every session. Two excused absences are allowed, after which you will be dropped from the program.
Fall 2021 Registration
PILOT registration for the Fall 2021 semester will open on Monday, August 30th at 9pm EST. At that time a link will go live for each of the courses listed below.
Fall 2021 Supported Courses
- Introductory Chemistry I (Dr. Hernandez)
- Introductory Chemistry I (Dr. Tolman)
- Organic Chemistry I (Dr. Falzone)
- Organic Chemistry I (Dr. Principe & Dr. Townsend)
- Elements of Macroeconomics
- Elements of Microeconomics
- Physics I Engineering (both traditional and active-learning)
- Physics I Biology
- Physics II Engineering
- Gateway Computing: JAVA
- Discrete Math
- Statistical Analysis I
- Spanish Elements II
- Probability and Statistics for the Life Sciences
- Public Health Biostatistics
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations (LADE)
Math Course Registration
Registration for the following math courses has closed. Please contact Kristen Heisey – email@example.com to be added to a session.
- Calculus I Biology
- Calculus II Biology
- Calculus I Engineering
- Calculus II Engineering
- Calculus III
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
Sometimes our sessions fill up quickly. Please join our waitlist and we will work hard to find a session that meets your schedule.