Academic advising is managed by separate offices within the Krieger School of Arts & Sciences, and the Whiting School of Engineering. Students should consult their respective school’s websites for advising information.

KSAS Undergraduates

To determine who your academic advisor is, visit the KSAS Office of Academic Advising website.

WSE Undergraduates

To make an appointment with a WSE academic advisor, visit the WSE Undergraduate Academic Advising website.